Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

None whatsoever , in fact you could say the opposite.

A short term appointment ( 1 year deal) does not give the confidence Pep will hang about beyond his contract.

but you wouldnt give an understudy a longer contract than his boss, just means at some point you might have to pay him off

You would if you believed Pep was going to continue.

Time will tell but I would be shocked and utterly delighted if Pep extended his contract
If Pep- extends his whole team will extend together same as last time. Giving Lillo longer now would be pre-empting any negotiations or announcement of a Pep extension. As far as I 've read the Lillo contract is 1 year plus option.

I don’t even know the guys name but we have definitely dropped our standards since Arteta left and Pep and him clearly had a good connection. If anyone has read the City book on Pep it says how good Arteta was with the players. I haven’t even seen this other guy open his mouth..just sits on the bench looking like a mad scientist. Surely another thing needs changing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.