Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Like when Leicester city won the title?
You boxed me there. Obviously because the Foxes won the league that year every manager is on equal footing.

Curious, who would you recommend we hire after Pep? Please don't go hipster and name that guy from Leipzig.

You boxed me there. Obviously because the Foxes won the league that year every manager is on equal footing.

Curious, who would you recommend we hire after Pep? Please don't go hipster and name that guy from Leipzig.
Honestly I don’t have anybody in my mind as of now. I can’t see anyone taking this team to a next level especially the kind of style and brand we have now .
There’s one exception though- if Colgate or poch gets the gig post pep , than we have to change everything we’ve built so far and start from square one .

Honestly I don’t have anybody in my mind as of now. I can’t see anyone taking this team to a next level especially the kind of style and brand we have now .
There’s one exception though- if Colgate or poch gets the gig post pep , than we have to change everything we’ve built so far and start from square one .

That almost sounds like an indictment on a large amount of our squad. As if the world-class players up and down the teamsheet wouldn't be able to succeed at other clubs with other managers. Is that how you really feel?

hate in the tweet when the club says in the summer big changes off and on the field. Well that may be but why say that now? that just gives the stupid media ammo to speculate any way they want, and in our case it will be all negative.

It's not actually the club saying that is it. Unless you can see a credible source being quoted?

I have noticed the Spanish press this week have ramped up the idea that Xabi Alonso is Pep’s choice going into the new season. I think this may happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.