Our players out on loan...

I'd personally keep Caicedo, Robinho (if he's willing to return), Bojinov (who I'd loan out again), Etuhu, Jo, Hart, and Weiss. Benjani will be 32 next year and I don't like having grandpas on the team (A.K.A. Kolo Toure who we must get rid of ASAP!). I haven't seen too much of Logan so I can't really judge.

MIKETHECITIZEN

Hart's the only one with a chance out of that shite. Get rid of Jo, Robinho, Boj, Caicedo, Logan, Etuhu and Benjani. Loan out the kids again.

You can't call Robinho shite, hes a world class player. We need someone like that on our team. As for the others, we won't be able to sell each and every one of them, and we can't waste our money on releasing them by paying them their contract. I say give em' a chance for one season and then make our decision. It's only fair to them.

MIKETHECITIZEN

We paid a whopping 35 mil for Robinho, we just can't just keep on wasting our money. We need to do some proper business to keep the club afloat!

ManCityX said:
Caicedo is ****ing crap and no where near good enough for a wannabe top 4 side!

I'd hardly say he's crap. He may not be a great technical player but he always gives you a more direct, physical option. Which we don't have currently. Add to that his positioning is normally very good, he's 9/10 times in the right place when needed. A little like Bendtner in that way. A season to prove himself as a impact player wouldn't hurt anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.