Our players out on loan...

Obviously i'd keep Hart

Id also give Robinho another chance

Id let Vladi go on loan again maybe, but to a club that will play him. Dont sell him though.

Id probably keep Big Phil as another option. I think he's a good prospect.

Hart MUST stay.

I still have hopes for Weiss so count him in as well. I wouldn't mind Robinho and Caicedo either. Bojinov I guess could be useful, but I can't see him getting much time, and being the striker we need - but most importantly he seems determined to stay in Italy.

I had hopes for Jo, I hoped he could get back here and do a job after getting some more experience on loan, but doesn't seem to have set the world on fire in galatasaray so I doubt he's good enough.

Would like to see Boj brought back,reckon bobby seen a lot of him in Italy,may of been impressed,you never know? Lets see.

I'd keep Hart and Weiss, for sure.

Robinho and Bojinov clearly don't want to be here, but they're both very good players so I'd be looking to use them as bargaining chips for incoming deals.

Benjani's contract is up, so he's clearly off.

Jo, Caicedo, Etuhu and Logan I'd be looking to take whatever is offered to us just to get them off the books.

I couldn't agree with you more! The only thing is that I would try to give Jo and Caicedo one chance. After all, Caicedo has been playing quite well in the Spanish league.

mikethecitizen9 said:
You can't call Robinho shite, hes a world class player. We need someone like that on our team. As for the others, we won't be able to sell each and every one of them, and we can't waste our money on releasing them by paying them their contract. I say give em' a chance for one season and then make our decision. It's only fair to them.

MIKETHECITIZEN
Johnson has looked twice the player and he's not world class, your pennies take longer to drop than everyone elses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.