Our PR department and the media

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what they reported, nothing and that's from a fully paid up member of the agenda club.

atmosphere was a little subdued today , but why don't the BBC make similar comments about the Rags , Dippers , Spuds etc.,when 90% of their home games have zero atmosphere as well , just the BBC acting like cocks when it comes to anything MCFC , i really hope Pep does turn it round next season and we domintate the english game , just to see the likes of Savage,Shearer.Stone choking on their words

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what they reported, nothing and that's from a fully paid up member of the agenda club.

I'm sure there already was cheering, given that we just scored a goal, and we weren't all waiting on Fabian Delph to raise his arm aloft as if we're sitting in silence.

I'll await a similar tweet about Ibrahimovic 'trying to get the rags to make some noise' after he scores his 19th penalty of the season.

It was a dig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.