Our PR department and the media

which is fine by me.
makes united look like they are using the tragedy to drum up support (they dont have any form, Munich rarely gets a mention from them)
Yep.

Woo War was using it last night. Telling the media to expect a sombre game because of it. Not because they play like that every week.

The bias is unrelenting from the BBC, I was irked by the positive spin they put on the headline "Man United score away goal in Rostov draw". As if it was some sort of fucking achievement. Not United struggle to a draw, or United lucky to escape with a draw, or even just United frustrated with draw.

So I did a little digging to about the author Shamoon Hafez. Now automatically I suspected he was a dyed in the wool rag fan. His Twitter seems to confirm it. Every other post is hashtag MUFC. https://twitter.com/ShamoonHafez?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Now as a journalist I appreciate you may have allegiances, but Christ there should be some independent reporting going on if you are a journalist for the BBC? Or at least don't make it so blindingly obvious.
Comparing Ricarlisson’s lack of celebration with Adebayor earlier today. Conveniently ignoring the abuse that Arsenal observers were giving him throughout the match. Ignorant twit.

Attachments

• IMG_3354.png
    IMG_3354.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
Comparing Ricarlisson’s lack of celebration with Adebayor earlier today. Conveniently ignoring the abuse that Arsenal observers were giving him throughout the match. Ignorant twit.

Adebayor's celebration was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on a football pitch. He wasn't exactly known for showing 100% effort and he shot down the pitch at world-record speed. He was stitched up in the disciplinary process as well. Bastard referee.

I don't think Evertons lot were calling Richalisons mother a whore and insinuating he's a lowly mahout or something similar about washing elephants were they? His reaction might have been somewhat different had they done so. But lets ignore the misogynistic, racist elements of that event to score some cheap anti city points.....what utter cunts they are.

The rule is that if Adebayor’s goal is mentioned, the gif has to be posted, so …

giphy.gif

I don't think Evertons lot were calling Richalisons mother a whore and insinuating he's a lowly mahout or something similar about washing elephants were they? His reaction might have been somewhat different had they done so. But lets ignore the misogynistic, racist elements of that event to score some cheap anti city points.....what utter cunts they are.
Arsenal were singing he's 5'4", we got Arshavin, fuck Adebayor.

Some City fans were singing the Elephant song at Barnsley away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.