Our wonderful owners

worsleyweb said:
DiscoSteve said:
I'm sorry... I'm NOT having the £5 hamburger comment!

It was lovely best burger I have had in years.

Maybe I should've gone for the burger then, I had a "pulled pork sandwich" £4:50, and tiny, could've eaten 5 of them but not at 22 1/2 quid, there again I also watched the best game of football I can remember, so no complaints from me!! Thank you your highness!! ;)

worsleyweb said:
When I read about the lunatic in charge at Cardiff and the guy at hull changing the name from city to tigers, it makes me proud to have such wonderful owners in charge of our club. Driving home from work today I was thinking about the 1998 team and how great it has been to be a blue since then.

I am about to see my team play barca in a wonderful stadium which is about to get even better, we have scored 75 goals in 25 games. We are about to have an incredible training ground. The two projects will keep hundreds in our city employed for several years.

I even really enjoyed my 5 pound hamburger at the last game! I can honestly not fault them in any way.

There might be other threads about them but we should be so thankful. They have actually significantly improved my general quality of life by making following city so enjoyable.

The best owners in the world.

Thanks!

Go Manc Blue Sox !

worsleyweb said:
When I read about the lunatic in charge at Cardiff and the guy at hull changing the name from city to tigers, it makes me proud to have such wonderful owners in charge of our club. Driving home from work today I was thinking about the 1998 team and how great it has been to be a blue since then.

I am about to see my team play barca in a wonderful stadium which is about to get even better, we have scored 75 goals in 25 games. We are about to have an incredible training ground. The two projects will keep hundreds in our city employed for several years.

I even really enjoyed my 5 pound hamburger at the last game! I can honestly not fault them in any way.

There might be other threads about them but we should be so thankful. They have actually significantly improved my general quality of life by making following city so enjoyable.

The best owners in the world.

Thanks!

Couldn't agree more. We also could have been stuck with an owner like Stretford, who bought the club on spec and things go tits up and end up in administration. We are a proper big club now. In for every trophy year in year out.

Read an article yesterday on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportbettingblog.co.uk/guestblog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.sportbettingblog.co.uk/guestblog</a> which highlighted just how far we have come. Made me realise we have come a hell of a long way over these past few years and it's thanks to one man .... Sheikh Mansour. We can't thank you enough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.