Our wonderful owners

W W

worsleyweb

When I read about the lunatic in charge at Cardiff and the guy at hull changing the name from city to tigers, it makes me proud to have such wonderful owners in charge of our club. Driving home from work today I was thinking about the 1998 team and how great it has been to be a blue since then.

I am about to see my team play barca in a wonderful stadium which is about to get even better, we have scored 75 goals in 25 games. We are about to have an incredible training ground. The two projects will keep hundreds in our city employed for several years.

I even really enjoyed my 5 pound hamburger at the last game! I can honestly not fault them in any way.

There might be other threads about them but we should be so thankful. They have actually significantly improved my general quality of life by making following city so enjoyable.

The best owners in the world.

Thanks!

I'd like to thank them first and foremost for getting rid of/buying out our very own maniac foreign owner, Thaksin shinawatra.

aguero93:20 said:
I'd like to thank them first and foremost for getting rid of/buying out our very own maniac foreign owner, Thaksin shinawatra.

They didn't get rid of Thaksin. He knows Sheihk Mansour and approached him to buy the club. Regardless of what Thaksin is like as a person, he should be forever thanked for doing what was absolutely the best thing for the club.

I'm sorry... I'm NOT having the £5 hamburger comment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.