our world cup players

tonea2003

with wenger giving his german world cup players extra time off(not back until after the community shield and likely to miss the start of the premiership)

does anybody know if the same applies to our Argentinian brethren?

i would like to think we would have them all available for the kick off

and what about vinne and ferna? any ideas?

We might, we seem to be giving our World Cup players longer than most. Everyone else has been playing there players that went out early, our have only been training for about a week.
Not sure if this a good thing as they get a rest or bad because they will be behind come the start of the season.

I think I read that the final four (3 Argies and 1 Brazillian) are due to return on the 4 August. Then it's a matter of PL match fitness and up to date with tactics and integration of new players.

Zabaleta should really be given even more time off. We have cover with Sagna and Clichy. Aguero doesn't really need rest from a tiredness perspective. Just need to ensure he is properly healed and not rushed. It's a long season - Wenger has made the right choice.

Project said:
Zabaleta should really be given even more time off. We have cover with Sagna and Clichy. Aguero doesn't really need rest from a tiredness perspective. Just need to ensure he is properly healed and not rushed. It's a long season - Wenger has made the right choice.

Agreed. I wouldn't rush Kompany either. Let MDM teach Mangala the ropes for the first few weeks and get Kompany properly healed.

I was saying in the match thread, Balo and honda are already playing in preseason matches. I think our lads who only played in group matches should be playing already, at least as subs. I'm sure Milner should be up for it, he barely played in the WC and should be itching for action.

Zaba and aguero should be given as much time as needed though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.