Our youngest ever hatrick scorer?

It's just a pity Pellers didn't trust him in the league game at Villa when Bony was injured; we could have had an extra couple of points.

It's just a pity Pellers didn't trust him in the league game at Villa when Bony was injured; we could have had an extra couple of points.
Pellers is doing a good job. Young players should be brought carefully. See what happens to Januzaj. If he starts all the games the pressure will rise.
I don't get so many are questionning Pellers all the time .....

Pellers is doing a good job. Young players should be brought carefully. See what happens to Januzaj. If he starts all the games the pressure will rise.
I don't get so many are questionning Pellers all the time .....
You don't get why I'm questioning him for playing without a recognised striker against the worst team in the division?

But being from Nigeria there's always that slight chance he's actually 38 years old .

BYcvwPECQAAxFua.jpg:large

Nigeria has featured over-age players for years and so have many other countries including south american teams. But the trend is changing since the introduction of MRI and most of the players are in the right age if not all. Kelechi is of the MRI era and people should not taint him with the old age issue. For those who knew him, this is kelechi with his mates in 2010 for the under-13 and under-15 championship. You can have fun identifying him.....lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.