Outdoor motion detected cameras

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Anyone come across or use one of theses. Looking at one to put in my mums porch, she has dementia and she wanders off to the neighbours and doesn't seem to recognise her own house and we need to have it so we can be alerted and show up on our mobiles. There are lots out there it just seems a bit overwhelming to a non techie.

Anyone come across or use one of theses. Looking at one to put in my mums porch, she has dementia and she wanders off to the neighbours and doesn't seem to recognise her own house and we need to have it so we can be alerted and show up on our mobiles. There are lots out there it just seems a bit overwhelming to a non techie.
Speak to www.dcelectricalservices.co.uk - used them a few times for electrical stuff and they are reliable, clean, tidy, turn up when they say they do etc etc and the gaffer is a blue. Sure they would be able to help

Could try getting a big dog and training it to chase her back into the house instead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.