Outrageous Celebrations.

BigJoe#1

i have put this in the general forum even though this specific clip involves our beloved City as it would be good to see it from the wider spectrum of world football.

I won't give anything away about the result because ihe five minutes us worth watching, but if you want to see something that just wouldn't happen today, watch Peter Osgoods goal about 4:55 (well taken actually) and his subsequent celebration in front of the Kippax. Red card every day of the week today -I think anyway..

Anyone know of any other celebrations that would just be totally unacceptable in modern times?

article-2305626-022A9302000004B0-116_634x651.jpg

i have put this in the general forum even though this specific clip involves our beloved City as it would be good to see it from the wider spectrum of world football.

I won't give anything away about the result because ihe five minutes us worth watching, but if you want to see something that just wouldn't happen today, watch Peter Osgoods goal about 4:55 (well taken actually) and his subsequent celebration in front of the Kippax. Red card every day of the week today -I think anyway..

Anyone know of any other celebrations that would just be totally unacceptable in modern times?

Seemed strange watching it with the camera on the kippax side of the ground, oh the days of rushing off the bus to see if the tv cameras were there.

Was there. A bit embarrassing really, Osgood - Nogood really came back and bit us on the arris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.