Outside Ground Collection for Stockport County

mcrpogue

I believe that there will be a collection outside the ground for funds to save Stockport County to take place on Sunday.

All I ask is that before donating, City fans remember what objectionable scum the County fans were to us during our dark Alan Ball/Asa Hartford/Phil Neal/Frank Clark et al period. There's is a club now owned by the fans.

I personally would rather donate money to Leeds or Millwall.

mcrpogue said:
I believe that there will be a collection outside the ground for funds to save Stockport County to take place on Sunday.

All I ask is that before donating, City fans remember what objectionable scum the County fans were to us during our dark Alan Ball/Asa Hartford/Phil Neal/Frank Clark et al period. There's is a club now owned by the fans.

Yep - That lot are not like Rochdale or Bury who welcome blues with open arms -

Wouldnt give County the steam off me ....

Citytillidie69 said:
mcrpogue said:

Yep - That lot are not like Rochdale or Bury who welcome blues with open arms -

Wouldnt give County the steam off me ....

..........engine?

Not all County fans are the same and not all City fans are great. I used to go to County on a friday and watch City on a saturday and would gladly put a bit of change in the bucket. Football in this country is about the small clubs as well as the premiership and god forbid we should ever be like Chelsea or the scum.

Give generously for the kids and the lifelong fans and the employees for whom County means so much.

Tell them they should have donated all the coins they threw at us lot in the North Stand at Maine Road!!!!

What goes around...............

They can fuck off, I can't wait to go down to Stockports ground and laugh at the 'em when they go bust.

Karma.

Cheeky bastards, who would allow that to go on FFS, rather piss in there bucket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.