Outside the ground tonight

supergrover

Anyone have any info on the fella who looked like he had a heart attack outside after the game happened right infront of us on the way out on the main road tonight means nothing after seeing that well done to the blues who were straight over to him though.

saw the copper trying to resucitate him as our bus pulled away. Don't know whether he was walking down the new road or had been caught in
the scrum to try and get on the bus but the way stagecoach refuse to open the doors it was only a matter of time before someone got hurt. Fingers crossed the guy will be ok but as you say put a damper on the whole evening.

Totally ruined my night........ 15 years old and to see things like that are just unimaginable..... Hope he is OK.

Thoughts go out to his near and dear. It was sickening to see but even more sad to see the gawpers on the opposite side just past the Merc garage just standing there gawping. Sick!

Good luck fella.

i proper shit myself when i saw them trying to resuscitate him. there were kids crying n stuff. hope the fella is ok. makes you wonder why you get in moods about football when you see shit like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.