Over 300 Supporters Club Branches

Tim of the Oak

Congratulations to our Official Supporters Club. The number of Branches has exceeded 300 for the first time. Well done folks!

It doesn’t look like it mate but the Branch Map on the Official Site is a year out of date.

cheers Tim - the link to the branch list on this forum looks like it’s broken. I think my nearest are Shropshire or Lichfield- would love to join one here in the West Midlands though

cheers Tim - the link to the branch list on this forum looks like it’s broken. I think my nearest are Shropshire or Lichfield- would love to join one here in the West Midlands though

Yes they were the nearest 2 Branches that I could see on the OS Map. When the OSC publish the full list of 309, I will check in case there is one in the Wrst Midlands and let you know.

Also. The Official Site is showing 19,000 members but there were over 21k by the middle of last season. With the Club promoting Supporters Club Branches in Season Card packs I reckon the new total will be closer to 25k

Yes they were the nearest 2 Branches that I could see on the OS Map. When the OSC publish the full list of 309, I will check in case there is one in the Wrst Midlands and let you know.

Also. The Official Site is showing 19,000 members but there were over 21k by the middle of last season. With the Club promoting Supporters Club Branches in Season Card packs I reckon the new total will be closer to 25k

cheers mate would definitely be interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.