Over the Top Goal Celebrations

Winchester

Team supported
Mcfc
Anyone ever gone too far when we scored a vital goal?

I remember when we played Newcastle away and Ya Ya Scored the first

I went ape,Attempted to vault the sofa in haste to get another can

I Totally Misjudged it and crashed and almost fractured my wrist

My Wife went mad!!

I can remember celebrating particularly piggishly when we scored v Cardiff at the home game in 13/14. Believe we went 1-0 up but they equalised and we took the lead again shortly after. My response to that goal was disproportionate to the circumstance, think they may have been gobby for the few minutes they were level.

I also lost the plot when Sterling scored the disallowed winner v Spurs in the CL and felt so flat afterwards. Fuck VAR.

Sergio 93:20 in my local rag infested pub.

I got on a table and shouted "Take it you rag cunts! 27 Years of bullying from you bastard! Take it!"

It words to that effect.
Did you mis-read the title of the thread?

There's not much mileage in a thread named;

'Name a time when you celebrated appropriately in tune with the enormity of the goal?'

;-)

Sergio 93:20
Pig and whistle, Brisbane.
About 80 City fans in one room, similar numbers of United fans in another. We're all fucking glum thinking weve blown it etc.
Then he scored that goal, the whole fucking room went mental.
Every pint pot went into the air, we were all going fucking crazy with joy, those twats next door hahaha.
Floor was a mess.
What a night.

I’d had a wretched 2014 as some will know on here. My uncle was killed in extreme circumstances and I did a lot of travelling to Manchester and Wales to support my family.

The day after his death,I went to see the family just outside of Manchester. Later, I drove back to Yorkshire where I live, got a few beers out and settled down for Villa v City.

When Yaya scored in the last 10 minutes, I let out a primeval roar that shit my missus up. She thought we’d won a trophy or something.

I believe it was months of pent up angst coming out.

This was a bit over the top.

liverpool-jurgen-klopp-celeb-west-brom-bromwich-albion-players-divock-origi_3388139.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.