overrated players

mcfcjosh

ill get slated for this but one for me is joe hart, he has a lot of potential but some people tell me he should be in the england side but hes nowhere near ready and he makes too many mistakes

I'll go with that about Hart. He isn't quite there yet and people talking about him as England's number one are way off the mark.

I'd definitely say Weiss is overrated around here, Nedum too. Both are promising players, but not the world beaters that some believe them to be.

mcfcjosh said:
ill get slated for this but one for me is joe hart, he has a lot of potential but some people tell me he should be in the england side but hes nowhere near ready and he makes too many mistakes

Dont suppose you ve checked the number of clean sheets his current side have been keeping, have you?

Damocles said:
I'll go with that about Hart. He isn't quite there yet and people talking about him as England's number one are way off the mark.

I'd definitely say Weiss is overrated around here, Nedum too. Both are promising players, but not the world beaters that some believe them to be.
overated? based on what? vladys a talent, time on his side ,utter bollocks amigo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.