Overrated/underrated musicians and bands

Music and musical genres are subjective based entirely on one's own opinion. I really love a lot of Radiohead but a few of their tracks I just can't stomach, same with the Smiths. I have a bit of banter with @OB1 about Kiss being shite. Sorry mate I just don't get them as you don't about quite a lot of punk I like.

Some people like bubblegum pop music, fair enough and each to their own as they say.

The Beatles shit? Lol. They are quite a main branch hanging on the tree of music who Influenced and inspired many other bands to start up. And they themselves (bands who got noticed) influenced others to branch off into new musical genres.

This band is one band who were/still are underrated due to the fact that they were indie and never sold out to mainstream. Totally unique in sound and should have had more recognition I think.

Music Is Shit - New FADS.

That track still has only 17k YouTube hits. Hardly a shit band though!

Music and musical genres are subjective based entirely on one's own opinion. I really love a lot of Radiohead but a few of their tracks I just can't stomach, same with the Smiths. I have a bit of banter with @OB1 about Kiss being shite. Sorry mate I just don't get them as you don't about quite a lot of punk I like.

Some people like bubblegum pop music, fair enough and each to their own as they say.

The Beatles shit? Lol. They are quite a main branch hanging on the tree of music who Influenced and inspired many other bands to start up. And they themselves (bands who got noticed) influenced others to branch off into new musical genres.

This band is one band who were/still are underrated due to the fact that they were indie and never sold out to mainstream. Totally unique in sound and should have had more recognition I think.

Tune.

Overated Queen.
It's my generation I grew up with Queen. I just don't see what everybody sees in them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.