Overrated/underrated musicians and bands

Chris Sharrock was in the La's for a couple of years too, before Lee's brother took on the demanding role. Sharrock is in the video for There she goes . Great drummer.
Agree Chris Sharrock is a top drummer, also had stints with Robbie Williams and Lightning Seeds. Icicle Works did some good stuff but for whatever reason ended up a one hit wonder .

I had three VH albums in my top 10 favourite albums when I voted on that other thread as I did Zep (my two favourite bands).

First time I saw VH was supporting Black Sabbath. I saw them eight times with Roth; four times on their 1980 invasion tour and then their first Madison Square Garden gig the following year, which was something else - helluva way to start one's first trip to America. Loudest audience I ever heard and Roth had them eating out of his hand, perhaps the best performance I ever saw by a frontman.

Eddie quite possibly is the best guitarist of the lot.

I was a Hagar fan before he joined VH and I don't mind Van Hagar but Roth was as important to VH as Eddie.
No my lads love a bloke called Guthrie Govan. Go and enjoy on you tube he is absolutely amazing.

Bee Gees.

So many hits, so many hits written for other artist, so many hits sang with other artists.

Suffered from the cheesy, hairy chested, medallion wearing era but they were so much more than that.

Countless artists have covered their tracks and, if anything, they're Mancunians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.