Overseas blues tuning in...

awest

Where are you in the world?

What (local time) will the game kick-off where you are?

And how many other blues will be with you? bit nosey but i used to be thousands of miles away but being a blue, listening to the world service made me feel at home.

CTID

I will be in Nashville, TN. Saturday I am going to be spending all day at the horse races so I'll have to take quite a few Advils when I wake up but will be rearing to go! Watching with my wife, who always sits with me during stressful games. Probably get some takeout, something greasy, combined with some ale to fight off the hangover. After we take care of business I'll be on here seconds after the whistle, then start sending texts to United fans that were rubbing my nose in it 3 weeks ago because I haven't said a f****** word to them in weeks. Thought about flying to NEW YORK to go to the Mad Hatter but I can't find any roundtrip tickets for less that $600. So when I get older with more dispensable income I can do some of those things.

9 am here in Baton Rouge.Just me the Mrs and the dog. I've already warned the neighbours for Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.