Overseas blues tuning in...

South Korea for me. KO is 11pm which isn't so bad! The 4am derby was the killer.

This country is full of rags who worship Park which only makes my nerves all the worse

california blue said:
lost angeles - liveonlinefooty for the hour before the game and switch over to espn2 for the game

me too CB. fingers crossed mate.

10 a.m. EST in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It'll be just me and my two dogs. Will fix a brunch with mimosas for about 9:45 a.m. and continue with the mimosas throughout the game. My son will then take me for dinner that evening

awest said:
Where are you in the world?

What (local time) will the game kick-off where you are?

And how many other blues will be with you? bit nosey but i used to be thousands of miles away but being a blue, listening to the world service made me feel at home.

CTID

Username says it all really - Zakynthos.

5 o clock here but not many blues live on the island, hope that a few holidaymakers are up for the match.

Come on City!

Blue Haze said:

Pacific coast USA

No one as everyone else will be asleep. They think it's crazy to watch "soccer" before dawn.

DUDE! Ha Californian here, i wake up super early to watch game. Its crazy to cope with being a die hard City fan and living in the West! Like for Newcastle game, was up at 4 45!!! hadn t sleep the night before anyways tho.
<3 city

10PM , Taipei.

We only get to watch a couple of matches live every weekend, and our ESPN suddenly changed their schedule and decided to show the rag match instead, claiming that rags have a larger fanbase (well, it's true). Really mad at this, because every non-rag football fan on the island would have wanted the city game!

9 am in north Texas - my Rangers have lost the last two World Series - hoping City can make up for their shortfall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.