Overseas supporters

Jocks Y-Fronts

I live overseas - in South Africa - and will be watching the game on TV, shouting and performing at every good / bad decision, swearing at the ref. etc. etc. Unfortunately the only people who will hear me, apart from the neighbours, will be the family and they don't know who is playing or anything else about the game or its importance.

All the overseas based supporters - and there are people from all over the world (and Glasgow !!!) on this forum - are relying on the City supporters in the stadium tonight to give it big on our behalf. You are fortunate enough to be there - saviour it and urge our team to victory and (almost) glory.
( WHU to go.)

Do us proud.

Me too in Prague - at least 2 of my sons will be there cheering us on

Come on you Blue boys

I've redecorated our bar in Alvor (on th'Algarve) with a plethora of City scarves, flags and shirts!
Strictly "No Rags" door policy tonight!!!!

CTID

I'll be watching with my son at 5am wishing I was there live.

I've been over in Oz for 13 years now. My mates in Tameside couldn't believe I could go 12,000 miles away from City, because there were not many people more passionate about my beloved blues than myself.

I often get home sick for my mum and dad and City, but I know I've done the right thing by my family in bringing them over here.

It still doesn't make it easy though when I know if I was still over in Manchester I would have been there tonight.

Anyway, we'll be there in spirit and I hope for all us long suffering supporters that finally we can win a really big game.

I'm in Spain, and have to watch it from my computer which is a real pain in the arse. Oh well, better than nowt. Would be nice to be in Manchester for this one. Sing it loud lads n' lasses!

I'l be going to bed soon in Manila, Philippines then getting up at 0245 to roar on the mighty blues. Come on City, ive waited 33 yrs for a night like this, lets stuff em...CTID

There are many City fans , even right here in Manchester , who couldn't get a ticket for this one , they're like gold-dust ....... this is one of those occasions where we could have done with a bigger ground ........ so you aren't alone in having to watch it on the 'box' you guys abroad ....... let's just hope the team put on a performance for us!

I'm watching in a bar straight after work ( 10pm ) My nerves are shot to pieces. Will be devastated if we lose, but have a funny feeling we're going to stuff them. Come you bluuueees! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.