Overused Words

Few years ago I worked with a pretentious fucker who used all the buzz in words. At a strategy meeting (I know don’t shoot the messenger) he kept on about KPI’s. I’d heard enough bullshit so interjected on him and said “what about the KPN’s, when are they coming out?” He gave me the stare and asked what KPN’s were. I told him, salted peanuts, I didn’t get asked to go to any of his future meetings, wanker.

One of the absolute joys about doing some consultancy work has been sitting in a meeting when people do that, and waiting until you're asked if you have any observations. At which point I can say I haven't the faintest idea what any of that meant and does anyone else in the meeting? Silence.

One of the absolute joys about doing some consultancy work has been sitting in a meeting when people do that, and waiting until you're asked if you have any observations. At which point I can say I haven't the faintest idea what any of that meant and does anyone else in the meeting? Silence.
The Emperors New Clothes syndrome, nodding dogs going along with all the bullshit that has no substance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.