Owen leaving Rags

Pastor Kidney

Not offered a contract, surprise surprise, biggest hanger on in history - he scored one goal against us and he thinks he's a title winner.. do me a favour!!

LINK

Edit - I thought it was hilarious him getting ready to celebrate Sunday only to realise we'd won it!

Good riddance to the nasty little braggard
A welshman that opted for england... bradwr

I can't see any club taking a chance on him now - only on a complete pay as you play deal with no other wages would he be worth a punt.

Even then, would you want that sick-note holding down one of a limited number of squad places.

Don't understand the hatred for Owen on here. Baffles me.

Yes, he's injury prone. As for hanging on? Well, he's a footballer who was employed by a club challenging for trophies.

What do you want him to do?

"Thanks for the contract offer Sir Alex, but as I am injured quite often, I think it would be best if I said to no to your lovely contract offer and the chance of a Premier League winners medal because there is a chance I might get injured at some point during the season"

Give over. I hope he can get some fitness back and ply his trade at another club, perhaps in the bottom half of the league.

Injuries have put a big dent in what could have been a big tally of premiership career goals. Loved watching him when he was younger and quicker.

bluemoondays said:
I can't see any club taking a chance on him now - only on a complete pay as you play deal with no other wages would he be worth a punt.

Even then, would you want that sick-note holding down one of a limited number of squad places.

Not much difference to us signing Hargreaves though,to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.