Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

Could someone drum up a photoshop of Baconface reading the Michael Owen Brochure?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba</a> ... riker.html

There's the brochure. Page 1 in his hand with a speech-bubble would be nice :)

cashmoney said:
Do you think they are planning to make him their only attacking signing? If so you are an idiot. They need a player who can come on and score who wont moan and woman about being on the bench (Tevez). They will sign another striker as well. This Owen thing is just a bonus for them just like Larson was a few seasons ago.

I find it interesting how everyone talks about what a great signing Larsson was for you, I mean them.

Games: 13
Goals: 3

Another shrewd capture from the Wizard.

cashmoney said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Are you all completely mad?
A while back when we were briefly linked with this cripple everyone threw the toys out saying "Oh fuck,no".
Now baconface signs him and its a great signing.
Even Bent Sam Allardyce gave him a bodyswerve.
Manure fans will put a brave face on this deal,along with their rent-boys in the media,but by any standards this makes them a laughing stock.
Stop being suckered by the Sky propaganda,wake up and smell the desperation of a club in decline.

Do you think they are planning to make him their only attacking signing? If so you are an idiot. They need a player who can come on and score who wont moan and woman about being on the bench (Tevez). They will sign another striker as well. This Owen thing is just a bonus for them just like Larson was a few seasons ago.

Did I say they were "planning to make him their only attacking signing"?
Youv'e just quoted,virtually word for word,what was just said on Shitesport News.
I know,because I watched it 5 minutes ago.
How the fuck do you know they will sign another striker,or are you ITK at the swamp?
Either way,it may be best to piss back off back to rag cafe,as you know so much about them.

cashmoney said:
Do you think we are planning to make him our only attacking signing? If so you are an idiot. We need a player who can come on and score who wont moan and woman about being on the bench (Tevez). We will sign another striker as well. This Owen thing is just a bonus for us just like Larson was a few seasons ago.

this is how i saw it... u are a fucking rag now piss off to ragcafe or manutd chat u ugly POOR scruffy rag ****.

im sure u will enjoy watching owen week in week out while in manchester we will be watching the likes of robinho rsc tevez barry maybe even eto'o

this is how it feels to be ciittty......

HAHAHAHA OWEN

Just found this on a comments page on Daily Mail site about the transfer,from someone called adawari .

My own personal opinion of Owen is not the issue here but my opinion in Sir lex. I would trust this man with my children;s life and I trust that he sees in that transfer something we are not aware of yet,
Manutd forever.

Difficult to know where to start taking the piss out of that .

cashmoney said:
Are you all completely mad?
A while back when we were briefly linked with this cripple everyone threw the toys out saying "Oh fuck,no".
Now baconface signs him and its a great signing.
Even Bent Sam Allardyce gave him a bodyswerve.
Manure fans will put a brave face on this deal,along with their rent-boys in the media,but by any standards this makes them a laughing stock.
Stop being suckered by the Sky propaganda,wake up and smell the desperation of a club in decline.

Did I say they were "planning to make him their only attacking signing"?
Youv'e just quoted,virtually word for word,what was just said on Shitesport News.
I know,because I watched it 5 minutes ago.
How the fuck do you know they will sign another striker,or are you ITK at the swamp?
Either way,it may be best to piss back off back to rag cafe,as you know so much about them.

Im sensing some tention !

Not seen it anywhere else, but a rag mate of mine in work (possible oxymoron for some, but I'm a forgiving person) reckons United have also been linked with Crouch!

pmsl if United's front line next season is Crouch and Owen. Still, probably better than having Berbaflop in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.