Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

johnmc said:
Now if they sign crouch i would laugh. Owen is no risk though i think. If we could take him on a free and also a pay as you play/score contract then its a good deal.

Not a good deal for him because he wouldnt play, even if he could stay fit he wouldnt make the team if we get Eto'o and Tevez therefore he wouldnt get paid.

Therefore I would be surprised if he was on a pay if you play contract at United.

Robhinho tevez Etoo RSC SWP Petrov 3 on the pitch 2 on the bench there is no room for Owen

Got all the rags at work saying "He did the same with Eric and Teddy, it's another astute signing by Fergie".

I'm just LMAO at the moment at the desperation to get positive spin on a truly dreadful closed season for the rags

johnmc said:
Now if they sign crouch i would laugh. Owen is no risk though i think. If we could take him on a free and also a pay as you play/score contract then its a good deal.

this.
and get a bob or two on owen for golden boot.

sdm said:
de niro said:
johnmc said:

this.
He won't play enough to win that,either injured or on the bench.

WTF does it matter if he doesnt play enough!

He will be guareenteed PFA player of the year as well....

Knighthood off the Queen.....

And be made a fooking global ambassador for UNICEF!

blueinsa said:
sdm said:
de niro said:
johnmc said:

this.
He won't play enough to win that,either injured or on the bench.

WTF does it matter if he doesnt play enough!

He will be guareenteed PFA player of the year as well....

Knighthood off the Queen.....

And be made a fooking global ambassador for UNICEF!
you have a point.

he could be good for them - but hopefully of course, he not only is injured all the time, but transmits some infectious disease to the rest of them, especially Ferdinand. Something painful preferably.

Im crying with laughter at this!

vipkhs.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.