Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

Lomas has a lob on said:
sam the drummer said:
michaelo said:
What a fecking great decision i made naming my son Michael.

What's so bad about that?You may ask.

My surname is OWEN!

Off to see a man about a name change me thinks!
Mate theres no easy way to say this but,

youre going to have to put him down.
harsh very harsh

but true

Already getting pisstake texts off rag mates.

Ah well off to El pubio time soon!

michaelo said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
sam the drummer said:
michaelo said:
What a fecking great decision i made naming my son Michael.

What's so bad about that?You may ask.

My surname is OWEN!

Off to see a man about a name change me thinks!
Mate theres no easy way to say this but,

youre going to have to put him down.
harsh very harsh

but true

Already getting pisstake texts off rag mates.

Ah well off to El pubio time soon!

Just tell em that your son could start more games than Owen, would be less useless than Owen, isn't a scouser, etc.

I'm listening to talkshite, and it's all very strange. Apparently, rags have always loved him, always rated him, always wanted him, he's been top of bacon face's list for a long time, and this would explain the phone call and breakfast out of the blue, er. Even more strange, his career goal total increases by the minute.

According to sir Bacon chops. "Michael Owen is a world class forward...."

Excuse me a moment.

mutley-pmsl.gif

Garry.Cook said:
BobKowalski said:
...on the one hand we complain it is non deal or a joke deal and on the other hand it has generated 22 pages on a City forum

Hello? Any one home?

Don't know how anyone else wants to justify it but I am fucking loving this! My current facebook status:

"Ben Riley Thinks now UTD have replaced Tranny and Tevez they can use the rest of their money to pay what they are OWEN!! ha-fucking-ha!"

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take the piss...1000 PAGE THREAD HERE WE COME!

I bet your FB is a laugh a minute.

So Fergie signs a proven goalscorer for nothing with wages based on performance which given Owen's injury record makes business sense. We on the other hand shelled out anywhere between 8 and 12 mill for an equally injury prone striker with an inferior strike rate and and on a 4 year + deal with wages not based on performance.

Now everyone tells me on here that buying Bellamy was a good move so which one of you f**king business or football Einsteins wants to explain how buying Owen for nothing and on a 2 year productivity deal is a once in a lifetime to take the piss?

Personally I thought them losing to Barca in the CL final was a lot funnier.

you missed the point ... we replaced benjani, sturridge, evans who ever it may be with RSC an obvious improvment, the rags have swapped Ronaldo and tevez for owen and valencia yes i think its funny as fuck if im honest

I loved Owen when he was at the scouse, despite the fact that he regularly scored against us.
And I loved him even more once I knew the scum fans hated him.

Did I want him when some linked him with us though? No, because he is not the way forward for any club with thoughts of real progression. He is a stop gap squad player at best for any club with ambition.

And that to me is the most telling aspect of his move to the scum. If they don't sign anyone of real stature and promise then it is a sign that they are content to patch things up, and you cannot do that if you want to sustain the levels they have in recent years.

It is catch up time and the gap is narrowing very quickly.

As the Editor of MEN said on SSN the other day "united are no longer feasting at the top table...."

I think we should go for gerrard he'll be looking at owen going to scumbags and think if can go there I'm up for moving to team going places

owen on dragons den:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeoXAZVlkHs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ewhoateallthepies%2Etv%2F2009%2F07%2Fvideo%5Fmichael%5Fo%2Ehtml&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeoXAZVl ... r_embedded</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.