Owen

Ryinho

Mike Ashley has said that he will be powerless if Michael Wanted to join City.

I think that he would be a excellent buy. People will disagree but the only problem is that he injury prone. Is he the one who we been missing upfront.

This is of tribal football aswell so i wouldnt believe it but we would never know what is true and what isnt.

It also on sky sports aswell.

if we could get him for around 4million in january and a miracle happens and he stays fit, would be a quality signing, i for one would be very happy.

reading the official site this morning and MH comments about the differences between the prem league and europe (something along the lines of that the teams style is more suited to euorpe at the moment and that attacking wise the prem league needs moer power and pace)....im now hopeful we will bring in a striker (or at least try) that has those attributes.

owen is a fantastic finisher and could be worth a shout.....it just worries me about his injuries!!

Owen with no limbs is better than our current strikers fully fit!

he'd be a good cheap option, still young enough to make an impact.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Rammy Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Ashley in the sun, direct quotes.

Cheers, would be a great signing

Before the takeover, I wouldn't have touched him with a 10 ft pole; too risky, but with the finances available to our new owners it's a no brainer. Need to sign another striker as well though. Can't trust our season to Owen alone with his injury record.

best finisher in prem, when he`s fit.
be a great squad addition and better then anyone we have present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.