Oxford (a) - Sold Out

Hi
Season ticket holders 137 ,would really appreciate it if anyone has two spares for myself and lad.
Will come and collect from your address cash ready
Thanks

Just need a single for this game if anyone has one going spare. Been working away down oxford way and would be good to get a chance to see this one. Cheers in advance

I'd be very interested in one or two, if possible.

Used to have a season ticket but haven't been able to go as often since university and moving to Bicester.

Son and I have been seasoncard holders for donkey's years but like many others we just missed out.

Disappointing as he lives near Oxford now.

So here's us chucking our hats in the ring. Two tickets needed please.

Cheers.

Last edited:
looking for two if possible please, living 15 miles from Oxford would love to go had no chance with the points needed

Cheers

hi there live in london and close links with oxford area. I am after just one please.Will bank transfer or pick up whatever.Will be at tonights game or cardiff saturday.Please! i live in hope!

110 season ticket holder. Didn’t have the points. After 1 ticket - can pick up in Manchester or outside the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.