Oxford - Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 25 Sep 2018.

1. Domkeefe

Domkeefe

I fucking love Phil Foden. What a player. What a pass to Diaz/Mahrez. What a celebration.

2. Bellamy's Caddy

Bellamy's Caddy

Outrageous crossfield pass by him in the second half. He did well tonight

Chi-town blues likes this.
  3. Withnail

Withnail

Unfortunately, was not able to watch the game and had to listen on the radio. Sounded like it was a good performance and well chuffed for Phil.

4. journolud

journolud

Went off injured didn't he?

karen7 likes this.
  5. Big Yaya Wilko 12

Big Yaya Wilko 12

Phil Foden. What a player.

Key pass, assist and a goal. Easily the man of the match!

Feel a bit emotional. I celebrated that goal like it was a 90th minute crucial title winner!

6. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

Pep was ranting at him didnt look pleased.

7. GregH

GregH

Really enjoyable game to watch. Foden has to start with Fernandinho and Bernardo on Saturday he's earned it. Rest Silva for Hoffenheim.

8. Carver

Carver

They were dissing stones on R5L saying his passing wasn’t great. 1st time he’s done this for us in a competitive game and we probs only have Delph to fill in for Fernandinho.

Early doors but I thought he grew into it. It’s a bit different collecting it from a kick out looking up the park to winning the ball then knowing immediately where your players are.
    So yes, possibility for the future, early stages and more game time in the role and we’ll see

9. Dhruv1

Dhruv1

Amazing pass Phil Foden, good work from Díaz and Jesus headed it home. Another great pass Foden, sweet run and finish Mahrez. Icing on the cake Sterling went on a run, played in motm Phil for his first goal and it was a very nice one too. Like Keira for the women, a City fan will always give their best, and if the kid keeps this up we've definitely got someone very special. As ever can't wait for the next game.

10. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Haha same here. Me and my dad went a bit mental. It makes it so much more special when it’s a local lad scoring. Not been like that for years