Oxford - Post Match Thread

They were dissing stones on R5L saying his passing wasn’t great. 1st time he’s done this for us in a competitive game and we probs only have Delph to fill in for Fernandinho.

Early doors but I thought he grew into it. It’s a bit different collecting it from a kick out looking up the park to winning the ball then knowing immediately where your players are.
So yes, possibility for the future, early stages and more game time in the role and we’ll see

He grew into the game. He was completely fine, especially his first go at it.

Dn98Y7rXcAwldkg.jpg

They were dissing stones on R5L saying his passing wasn’t great. 1st time he’s done this for us in a competitive game and we probs only have Delph to fill in for Fernandinho.

Early doors but I thought he grew into it. It’s a bit different collecting it from a kick out looking up the park to winning the ball then knowing immediately where your players are.
So yes, possibility for the future, early stages and more game time in the role and we’ll see

He's had a couple of 10 minutes in there in other games so far this season, doing it for a full game tonight is a good way to ease him in. It's clearly a plan, I only saw the second half and he played a few decent passes, what he was doing was winning the ball and passing forward really positively.

The Stockport Messi strikes !!
Keep that up young man and you’ll be difficult to keep out the team.
Brilliant performance from the youngsters. We could have had a hatful but for rubbish officiating.
Good to see Mahrez scoring, it will give him a boost. He still is too predictable though.
We didn’t look like we got out of 3rd gear.
Oxford defended in numbers as we expected.
Onwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.