Oxford United (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy

Our EFL Cup defense starts with Oxford United away on Tuesday.

Expecting to see a lot of rotation. Still tough to call.

—————————-Muric
-—Walker—-Stones—Kompany—-Zinchenko
————————Gundogan
——————-Foden——-D.Silva
——Mahrez———Jesus——-Brahim

Don’t think Danilo is fit enough to start as he’s been out for a long time, maybe he gets a sub appearance? No point to risk Delph in this game as Mendy is already injured. Stones and Kompany to come back in, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Stones at DM but imo his cameo today there wasn’t impressive so Gundogan for me.

Still a very strong team capable of a comfortable win. Really hope both Foden and Brahim start.

Our EFL Cup defense starts with Oxford United away on Tuesday.

Expecting to see a lot of rotation. Still tough to call.

—————————-Muric
-—Walker—-Stones—Kompany—-Zinchenko
————————Gundogan
——————-Foden——-D.Silva
——Mahrez———Jesus——-Brahim

Don’t think Danilo is fit enough to start as he’s been out for a long time, maybe he gets a sub appearance? No point to risk Delph in this game as Mendy is already injured. Stones and Kompany to come back in, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Stones at DM but imo his cameo today there wasn’t impressive so Gundogan for me.

Still a very strong team capable of a comfortable win. Really hope both Foden and Brahim start.

Gundo and Walker to rest but happy with the rest of that selection.

Muric
Bolton Kompany Otamendi Zinchenko
Stones
Gundogan Foden
Mahrez Jesus Diaz
If Danilo is fit he should start, but I would like to see Bolton
Claudio Gomes to get 20min at DM if things go well

Haven't got a clue what the team will be for this one. As long as Foden starts I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.