Ozark (Netflix)

Starts off slow enough, but stick with it.
I’m in series three now and the constant twisting keeps you wanting more.

Ruth is awesome. Excellent character and actress

The depth that Julia Garner brings to that character is incredible. I've often found myself wondering while watching if she's ever been up for or won any awards for it, I think she's that good in the role. She was as good in S3 and I can't wait for S4 either, that ending was absolutely superb.

The depth that Julia Garner brings to that character is incredible. I've often found myself wondering while watching if she's ever been up for or won any awards for it, I think she's that good in the role. She was as good in S3 and I can't wait for S4 either, that ending was absolutely superb.
She has, and won!

Reactions: TFC
For the record, with the amount of mayhem in the series, I think discussing ANY CHARACTERS does a disservice to anyone playing catch up. JMHO, but any character discussion should be under a SPOILER.

Just three episodes in but hooked. The trailer on Netflix was not very enticing and so we passed it by countless times, but now we're treating ourselves to an episode per night through the lockdown.

Never got this binge watching fad. Grew up when you had to wait a week for the next episode!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.