Ozark (Netflix)

Overall, enjoyed all 3 series.

First series was fantastic.

Second series was really good- Enjoyed the Snell story line.

Third series was ok. Wendy was really doing my nut during this series, as she went power mad and thought she was mint. Reminded me of Skylar from Breaking Bad. No I'm not sexist, I think Ruth is absolutely fantastic and hilarious.

I thought more could have happened in the third series and the episodes were dragged out. Was getting quite sick of the Byrd's arguing, it didn't require so much time and attention. Viewers can unsterand the vibe.

The storyline moves in interesting directions which are always helped by loose cannons (Darlene and Wendy's brother). Not sure they can keep this up for S4.

I wonder if Jonah shot somebody at the end of S3, or if he was just shooting the window to let out some aggression?

Overall, enjoyed all 3 series.

First series was fantastic.

Second series was really good- Enjoyed the Snell story line.

Third series was ok. Wendy was really doing my nut during this series, as she went power mad and thought she was mint. Reminded me of Skylar from Breaking Bad. No I'm not sexist, I think Ruth is absolutely fantastic and hilarious.

I thought more could have happened in the third series and the episodes were dragged out. Was getting quite sick of the Byrd's arguing, it didn't require so much time and attention. Viewers can unsterand the vibe.

The storyline moves in interesting directions which are always helped by loose cannons (Darlene and Wendy's brother). Not sure they can keep this up for S4.

I wonder if Jonah shot somebody at the end of S3, or if he was just shooting the window to let out some aggression?

Finished it recently too. Got better as it went on for me.

Can someone explain the premise of spending a shit load of money for things like carpet in the bar? Might be being thick but how does that clean the drug money?
Love this show so far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.