P.F.A. team of the year announced

Not far wrong imo but I’d have:

Son before Mane

Zinchenko before Robertson (Zin has been the definition of consistent)

Eriksen before Pogba.

Several Spurs fans I know think Eriksson has been poor this year, especially in the first half of the season.

Hahahaha pogba over Hazard,it as finally made my mind up on these awards,what a crock of shit it is,it’s taken them 8 fuckin years to get Sergio in the team ffs.

Can't say I am surprised by the Pogba inclusion, by and large the majority of footballers are daft and will be swayed by the posts on instagram and twitter. Plenty don't even watch football so how can they really say who deserves it.

Possibly as they have no other creative players.
Not just that, he's still right up the top of the league in terms of assists and big chances created. Just because he hasn't been banging in long range goals and free kicks this season doesn't stop him behind one of the very best creative players in the league.

Can't say I am surprised by the Pogba inclusion, by and large the majority of footballers are daft and will be swayed by the posts on instagram and twitter. Plenty don't even watch football so how can they really say who deserves it.
I've made this point before about these awards. Footballers spend their weekends preparing for, playing and breaking down their own games, they probably watch less matches than the average fan and therefore either go for the media's choice or whoever played well against them over 2 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.