Pab Zab on twitter

mike o

Hi guys! I am still thinking on the game against United, it was amazing.We won the game inside the pitch but you won the game from the tier.

Brilliant

Doo doo dooo, Pablo Zabaleta!

One of my favourites at the club!

THAT is why we should ALWAYS get behind the boys. When the fans and players come together its just beautiful imo and it builds the reputation of our club amongst professional players.

He probably has the biggest connection with the fans out of all the players, with Kompany and De Jong following closely behind. When Mancini took over I feared the worst for him staying at the club but he has raised his game tenfold and we are reaping the benefits as is he!

He is passionate, always gives 110% and always acknowledges the support. He loves the fans and we love him right back.

Blue Smarties said:
Pab Zab, Kompany and De Jong... the men!

I totally understand when people talk of academy kids that grow up with a passion and feeling for the club, but these three don't lack anything in that regard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.