Pablo Maffeo

Big fan of Maffeo and think this will be a good move for him. Im sure we will have some sort of buyback clause and hes in my opinion not yet at the level we require. Dont forget Real Madrid sent Carvajal to Leverkusen before buying him back. He needs game time.

Good price with just a year on his contract.

Buy him back if he continues to improve. Good business all round.

Good luck to him! He needs first team football and time to develop, Perspective is needed as the outcry over this transfer already is stupid people already forming opinions in their heads that he'd oust Walker after his decent season at Girona. Pep clearly felt that he wasn't needed immediately and theirs the possibility of a buy back clause? either way I hope he kicks on and keeps making strides forward.

He has had a fantastic season for Girona so I'm very disapointed. That said, if the Catalan press is right and we do have a buyback option then I'll be quite pleased. To improve as a defender - especially fullback - you need games

We’ll have a buyback clause. So if he’s good enough, this is basically a loan deal that we get £8m for. And if he’s not good enough, we get £8m for someone that’s not good enough.

Win-win.

trouble with EDS system once get to 20/21 there's nowhere to play. should think sell on clause in fee
these lads need to play you can see issue soon oh city held me back wasted career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.