Pablo Maffeo

Never given a chance at city. Disappointing really. Foden and Diaz will be next out the door unfortunately.
I'm not convinced the club i support is for you,the constant disappointment and negativity it obviously evokes simply isn't healthy.Maybe buy yourself a dog?

The CFA is turning into a sell on and buy back factory.

And we all thought it was going to produce our teams of the future.

It's just another version of the setup Chelsea have.

Disappointing.

I'm not convinced the club i support is for you,the constant disappointment and negativity it obviously evokes simply isn't healthy.Maybe buy yourself a dog?

Seem a Few fans on here think that way people I know realise how hard it is to break into the first team and it also about making money from our youth academy, which is a nice litte earner, we do put in buy back and selling clauses as well.

Seem a Few fans on here think that way people I know realise how hard it is to break into the first team and it also about making money from our youth academy, which is a nice litte earner, we do put in buy back and selling clauses as well.

The Academy model is working fine,its just a shame that can't be said for anti depressants.

The CFA is turning into a sell on and buy back factory.

And we all thought it was going to produce our teams of the future.

It's just another version of the setup Chelsea have.

Disappointing.

So you want to put young players in the 1st team who aren’t good enough yet, to make the needy happy

So you want to put young players in the 1st team who aren’t good enough yet, to make the needy happy

Did you notice a player called Zinchenko get 8 league games at left back last season. didn't do to bad for an AM, also didn't seem to hinder us at all, maybe we could have a youth in the side all season long, or several playing 6-10 games in individual game slots.

I believe that if they play with better players this will help take their game up a level, I am sure in most games this would not be a hindrance.

Obviously I wouldn't advocate it against the top 4-5 but starting with Foden I would love to see the youth given some game time to get them up to speed asap, it seemed to work for Sane at Schalke and you never know it may actually save us a huge transfer fee in the future.

Foden, Diaz, Lukas Nmecha will do for starters :)

No, I want to see some of our youth players given a regular place in the 1st squad at least.

If we continually keep on buying players our youth players will never get a real chance of cementing a place in the first team/squad.

We'll end up like Chelsea. Brilliant youth team that sweeps all before them at that level, but none of their youth players ever get to be regular first team players. Then get sold.

But as long as we're farming our youth players out across the globe and eventually selling them on for a 7 or 8 figure profit, then we should be happy.

Money in the bank towards another 1st team player transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.