packard bell

I'll be on after the scousers tonight and probably even before as they will bore me to death no doubt, I was poor last night but tbh my mind wasn't on it due to family reasons which Pie knows all about. I managed to a monster volley but then missed the sitters lol!!

Anyway I thought everybody was class last night and some of the passing play was really good, exactly what 'The Project' should be doing. Look forward to seeing you all on later.

Anyone on later at 10? Could do with a shout now if anyone is... don't fancy waiting around again if no one is on.

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 am --

Played few pro ranked matches earlier, starting to find some form... improved passing and finishing up front big time.

P.S Give us a shout if we playing, I know pie came on but logged off again

Wasn't on last night as went out but fancy a good session later, I reckon as I'm not going Sunderland I might even pop on around 12-1ish for a couple of hours before the game if anyone fancies it??

See you later fellas.

kiam06 said:
Wasn't on last night as went out but fancy a good session later, I reckon as I'm not going Sunderland I might even pop on around 12-1ish for a couple of hours before the game if anyone fancies it??

See you later fellas.

Yeah il be on for few games before city<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm --<br /><br />What time is everyone on later?

be on about 8pm.

-- Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:59 pm --

me and pie are on now got sick of watching dippers, hopefully others will join us!!<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 pm --<br /><br />This thread is dead go to the off topic.....

The Project are back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.