packard bell

Thought we played some really good stuff and 333 made a good debut, it is so much better when we are all trying to pass. I will be on later probably about 9pm so hopefully we can get a few on.

There were rumours I'd be selling my ps3. As it happens I'm not aloud... So I will resume as normal.

Might be on late tonight but probably not til Sunday night tbh, great result for the blues today so I'm off celebrating. See you fellas later or tomz.

I will be on tonight should be around 10pm but I am doing a bit of a rush around so could be later, thought the new lad Manc Blue and our visitor 123 did well last night and we played some good stuff.

Our record is really good for the number of games played, most of our defeats have actually been DC's where we have been winning so its been superb really well done all.

See you's later.

sorry I didn't make it on last night. Missus came round and didn't leave till late, and was too tired to even consider coming on.

I may come on tonight, but not sure yet. If I do it will be a late one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.