packard bell

Im going on at 9pm tonight and I think Pie is going to try and make it on for the same time so hopefully a few of you lads can make it on aswell.

See you later fellas.

Sorry fellas I said I'd be on last night but couldn't make it in the end, I will be on at 10pm tonight though and fancy a good session.

See you later.

Is anyone on tonight? I would of come on last night, but I went to see Twisted Wheel and didn't get back till late and I was fooked.

We were back to our best last night and have now won 15 on the bounce, we only need about 200pts before we are back in the rankings and considering we haven't been playing that much I think that is quality.

Taking missus out for something to eat as you do but will hopefully be on about 9ish.

Last night wasnt the most enjoyable for me. Anyone going to be on tonight? Ive got a free night and need the time filling up.

It didn't seem to click last night but I thought we played some good teams to be fair, I will be on about 6.30pm for an hour and then back at 9pm.

See you later.

I thought all was going well right up until the last two games, I blew it... I had the chance to equalize and I passed but didnt direct it so it just rolled passed the line for a goal kick:(

I'll be on after the City game hopefully we can get a few more on, as Delia Smith would say ' Lets be havin you'!

I'm out tonight but might be on when I get back about midnight, hopefully a few will still be on if not I'm defo on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.