Paddy Power City offer

pablozabaleta

Paddy power are offering odds of 4/1 for Aguero to score against Blackburn. This bet is only available till 5pm, then it will return to the previous price of 1/2.
Also new customers will recieve a £20 free bet

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2012/February/Paddy-Powers-specials-for-City-v-Blackburn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... -Blackburn</a>

Kind of what I was thinking! You can only put a maximum of £10 on.
Normally I do 3-0 or 4-0, but would rather put my £10 on this happening.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:04 pm --<br /><br />
rushts said:
What odds on Aguero being rested for this one ?

Are you saying they know something we don't know....

You never know with Mancini but seen as he subbed him against Porto, we've no game after tomorrow for a week and Aguero seems to be the forward who starts most games then you'd have to expect him to start

Or another novel marketing tool by Paddy with the greatest show on Turf just a couple of weeks away, give a great offer like this, get a lot of new customers and then clean them over the 4 days of Cheltenham (instead of ladjokes or corals or bill hill etc geting the profits).

Still, stuck a tenner on this.

Stirling1978 said:
Stuck £10 on, how do you get your free £20 bet for being new customer though.

Yeah, I signed up and my account balance is £0, is this one of those tricks where you have to deposit money first? If so, shame on City as they don't mention it in the article.

LoveCity said:
Stirling1978 said:
Stuck £10 on, how do you get your free £20 bet for being new customer though.

Yeah, I signed up and my account balance is £0, is this one of those tricks where you have to deposit money first? If so, shame on City as they don't mention it in the article.
no i have just done it, £20 comes up in the free bet at top of the screen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.