Paddy Power Derby Special

pablozabaleta

**FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY**

City are currently priced at 5/4 or 13/10 with the competition but if you are a NEW CUSTOMER, Paddy Power are offering you a whopping 6/1 on Roberto Mancini's men getting the victory. This offer will not be available anywhere else so if you haven't already signed up at Paddy Power, now is the time.

***THIS PROMOTION EXPIRES AT 13.30 ON SUNDAY 9TH OF DECEMBER***

Anyone else receive this email? Quality odds, definitely worth a tenner!

i got the email shame its a £10 max or paddy might be skint by 4pm sunday well worth a new account me thinks ;)

moz said:
i got the email shame its a £10 max or paddy might be skint by 4pm sunday well worth a new account me thinks ;)

I hadn't realised that.

I am not a betting man, but I was seriously considering putting a grand on it. Not because I am that certain we would win, but at those odds, you're almost crazy not to bet.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Ive just signed up purely to take advantage of this bet

Cant figure out how to do it though, is there a special code with that email?

Just place your bet as normal and you will get the normal odds payout if (I would have said when, but don't want to jinx it) we win, and then the rest of the cash equivalent to a 6/1 payout within 24 hours.

Make sure you didn't click through to the site from somewhere else though, or they won't pay - it's in the t's and c's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.