Paddy Power New Account City at 7/1 to beat Chelski

Does anybody know how to get the 7/1 odds, there isn't a promotional code or anything given in the article on the os.

steve peel said:
For the Gamblers amongst us if you aint a Paddy Power account holder you can get City at 7/1 if you open an account.
seems like a good deal.

It does and then if we win, you put it all on us beating Nowrich 5-0 next game... It all goes tits up and they score in the last minute to make it 5-1 so not only are you pissed off about that your also out of pocket so for that reason I'm out... (mugs game)

steve peel said:
For the Gamblers amongst us if you aint a Paddy Power account holder you can get City at 7/1 if you open an account.
seems like a good deal.
Keep the £ in your pocket the bookies have enough of everyone else's.

Iv just stuck £10 on at 7/1 at paddypower, put £12.13 on chelsea + draw no bet at 13/20 at william hill. If city win, I win £57.87, if city lose or draw I lose nothing.

bermudian goat said:
Iv just stuck £10 on at 7/1 at paddypower, put £12.13 on chelsea + draw no bet at 13/20 at william hill. If city win, I win £57.87, if city lose or draw I lose nothing.
Not quiet covered that bet correctly
You would actually be showing a loss of £2.13 if your last bet came up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.