Paddy Vieira - Coach of St Etienne?

Gareth Barry Conlon

Looks like Paddy could be of to Ligue 1 with Les Greens. Not so good for NYCFC but maybe some interesting loan opportunities for our youth players. St Etienne are a sleeping giant of french football and regular top 10 team but squad wise they are not that strong and I think they could take some of our better youth players.

This could be interesting.

But if he leaves the city group I doubt he would end up coming back. Or are you suggesting that we would form some sort of partnership with them?

But if he leaves the city group I doubt he would end up coming back. Or are you suggesting that we would form some sort of partnership with them?
Don't understand why he couldn't come back? The French league would be an excellent next step for him and I think he'd be mad not to take it. I would love him back at City one day, but as a proven coach who gets any job on merit, not because 'he's in the group'.

Why would we want Patrick as our next coach
He has done nothing to even warrent consideration
City reserves and New York City wow what a pedigree

Why would we want Patrick as our next coach
He has done nothing to even warrent consideration
City reserves and New York City wow what a pedigree
What pedigree did Pep have before Barcelona gave him the job? He hasn't turned out too bad... some people just don't understand what city are trying to build I guess.

What pedigree did Pep have before Barcelona gave him the job? He hasn't turned out too bad... some people just don't understand what city are trying to build I guess.
That's just an exception though, i mean i can't think of any other manager who's had similar recent success despite not having such 'pedigree'. Especially not in the Champions League or La Liga...

That's just an exception though, i mean i can't think of any other manager who's had similar recent success despite not having such 'pedigree'. Especially not in the Champions League or La Liga...

Zidane.

Zidane?

Oh yes, Zidane.

So it turns out what really matters is choosing the right man, rather than just appointing Ancelotti because you can't think of anyone else and he has an impressive CV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.