Paddy's Day

More a texture than a taste thing with them as if they are diced small I dont mind them, mushroom soup is ok as long as the **** making it doesnt whack in a load of whole or sliced slugs to nause me out.

I hate mushroom soup and anything labelled as mushroom flavoured, but actual mushrooms are fucking awesome.

More a texture than a taste thing with them as if they are diced small I dont mind them, mushroom soup is ok as long as the **** making it doesnt whack in a load of whole or sliced slugs to nause me out.
i had an Indian takeout earlier. The mushroom rice had tinned mushroom in. Fuckin awful and slimy bits that looked like dead slugs and bits of labia.

i had an Indian takeout earlier. The mushroom rice had tinned mushroom in. Fuckin awful and slimy bits that looked like dead slugs and bits of labia.
I went in a cafe once and they tried to give me tinned mushrooms on my breakfast. I walked out in disgust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.