Paedophilia within the game/City launch redress scheme

What they said when the story broke.

Clubs found guilty of covering up these offences would be punished.

Chelsea paid hush money, a cover up in anyone's book yet they have no case to answer?

This may be an issue if the rules at the time of the offence haven't been broken, and the lawyers would certainly be involved in assessing any punishment considered.

I've not seen exactly what the FA said about punishing cover ups, and it's the PL who have cleared Chelsea, not the FA.

This may be an issue if the rules at the time of the offence haven't been broken, and the lawyers would certainly be involved in assessing any punishment considered.

I've not seen exactly what the FA said about punishing cover ups, and it's the PL who have cleared Chelsea, not the FA.

If all clubs get treated the same then its a fair explanation but i dont believe all clubs will be dealt with in the same way and why say any clubs found guilty of covering abuse up will be punished when they knew they had no rules under which to punish in the first place?

Basically mate it just fucking stinks!

If all clubs get treated the same then its a fair explanation but i dont believe all clubs will be dealt with in the same way and why say any clubs found guilty of covering abuse up will be punished when they knew they had no rules under which to punish in the first place?

Basically mate it just fucking stinks!

The PL haven't punished them because their rules weren't broken.
The FA haven't punished them, but might still do.

It does stink. If the FA can't find something to hit them with, then they really are embarrassing.

As for clubs being treated differently, I think that's a given. Abramovic's lawyers are probably a lot scarier than Crewe's. Sunday Supplement a few weeks ago had three of the saner hacks openly saying they thought Chelsea were in deep trouble over this.

I was told that the GPC made it his business to know everything about every coach, every club, everything. He would go to every coaching course & meet all new coaches. I'd be gobsmacked if he is surprised by these revelations, I'm not point scoring here I had an md who was the same, knew everything about everyone.

I've just woke to this news and I'm flabbergasted.

They paid the lad hush money ffs, what more evidenceo they want or need of wrongdoing?

You just watch to see if they take the same stance with all clubs here because something tells me they wont.

Look, the clubs are not important here, the victims are but this absolutely stinks.
What's scary is the FA say clubs don't have to report it. If my son was being abused they're more or less saying it's ok. It's bad enough when priests, MP's and the Beeb could do a massive cover up now the FA are in on it too

What's scary is the FA say clubs don't have to report it. If my son was being abused they're more or less saying it's ok. It's bad enough when priests, MP's and the Beeb could do a massive cover up now the FA are in on it too

Much like the public inquiry into the establishment and their alleged child abuse, the FA are looking like going down the same road and its make the right noises but actually do fuck all.

You can only assume they are literally scared shitless of what will become common knowledge and thus will do anything but try and find the truth and justice for the victims because of those implicated.

Disgusting!

It stinks to high heaven, the whole thing is a cesspool of corruption and cover ups, the sad thing is i'm not surprised!

Shameful. In addition they have now set a president which will be difficult to row back from. In their eagerness to address the Chelsea issue they have put themselves in a corner instead of waiting and reviewing the situation as a whole.

Shameful. In addition they have now set a president which will be difficult to row back from. In their eagerness to address the Chelsea issue they have put themselves in a corner instead of waiting and reviewing the situation as a whole.

Are you Donald Trump?

It's precedent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.