Pakistan Wins World cup

FFS ITS A FOOKIN WORLD CUP.... even afridi said "I want to make it 3rd time lucky, the past 2 times i got to the world cup final and was on the losing side"..... They still won a friggin tournament with the best teams in the world, who the hell cares about this shit...... Why are we even arguing about it -.- ........ and just for the sake of it, the ICC WORLD T20 is just a name for the bloody tournament, your thing about drinking out of the cup is hardly even funny.... look at the football world cup, can you drink out of that? Now lets end this please...

Ok mate, this is where i fookin prove that this t20 was a world cup.... watch Younis Khans press interview after the match and he clearly says "All throughout my career i wanted to win the world cup, and now i have" I know im pretty sad for going on and on about it but when somethings gets to me, i just dont stop until its all gone lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.