Palace - Post match thread

Puncheon very lucky not to get a red when he hacked down Zab away from play. If the ref says he didn't see it any chance it may get reviewed? Doubt it myself, however had it been the other way round??

Are you mental? It's never a red, he trips him.

Puncheon very lucky not to get a red when he hacked down Zab away from play. If the ref says he didn't see it any chance it may get reviewed? Doubt it myself, however had it been the other way round??

I can't get over the lino not seeing it. He fucking saw every throw in for us as one for them.

I'm not sure what point you're making, but I was just trying to give a more balanced view of Yaya and our other star players (Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero, I assume). They all sometimes fail to show up, and they all sometimes win us a game singe-handedly. Today was Yaya's day and I couldn't be happier for him, but there have been plenty of games in the last couple of years in which Yaya did nothing and/or was a liability. That's also true of our other stars - it's just the way it is, even with star players.
You criticized him for not showing up at times after he earned us 3 vital points in a crucial match today.
So my point is what matters the most ?
Also my point is , why don't you save your negativity for your self.

You criticized him for not showing up at times after he earned us 3 vital points in a crucial match today.
So my point is what matters the most ?
Also my point is , why don't you save your negativity for your self.

I think the point he was making was against the Silva bashers of which pb is one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.