Palace - Post match thread

Palace have only won 5 times in their last 31 games so anything other than a win today would have been a poor result to add to the very poor result against Boro.

It's not really clicking at the moment.

Fortunately we had a great start and are therefore still in a strong position despite the hit and miss performances.

Defensive problems persist and this is the biggest concern for me. I think it's going to be easy to sort the offensive lethargy than the defensive vulnerability and that's why nothing can be taken for granted this year.
Totally agree, however I'm also very happy we took three points today, particularly with such a makeshift team.

Just saw Puncheon's off the ball trip on Zabba on the Sky Sports app. I'm assuming that, as with Aguero's elbow on Steven Reid, the FA/PL will take action against Puncheon, as the ref couldn't possibly have seen it.

Yeah, right.

I don't care if palace are on a bad run,they still gave us a game,a win away after internationals is a great result,sometimes we need to grind it out,just be happy with the win and we move on to the next game and hope we play better

Not a great game but a well fought three points in the end. If you're especially worried about our performance today, pretend we got three points off boro and then drew today and it all averages out in the end.

Also, I was a blue in the CP end today and it remains one of my fave away grounds to visit. Wicked atmosphere and top fans.

The 3 points were big but not as big as a rejuvenated Toure back in the squad as that is like a new signing 2 months before the window opens. We now have real options in the midfield and that will be crucial over Christmas and New year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.